Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Balancing Time While Freelancing

Both Trey and I have gone from kind of busy at work to full blown busy. Yesterday, I was assigned to video switching for a nursing event. The event ran smoothly and fortunately, the people I work with are laid back so everyone had a good time.

Switching station.

Everyone filtering out, after the event.


More on work:
It looks like I will have an opportunity to do some freelance in the coming months. For one of the projects, I’m partnering with a faculty to produce an educational nursing video and then it looks like I have a photo gig in May. I’m looking forward to all the projects and extra cash flow, I’m just hoping it won’t interfere with my family time. The photo gig, I’m not too worried about, it’s the video project that has me worried. I’ve gotten pretty fast at editing, but it still takes a lot of attention. Maybe, I can do all of the editing at night and on weekends.

So, how is everyone doing with the time change? Cheyenne is doing okay, last night she went to bed at 9, instead of 8. Partially, because Trey worked late and he wanted me to keep her up so he could see her when he got home. Brandon also saw her last night. He’s in town visiting for the week. I asked him if he wanted to watch Cheyenne all week, but he declined. Those two, would probably get themselves into some trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment