Friday, February 27, 2009

Cowtown Weather on my Mind and Bedtime Fussing

Tomorrow morning is Cowtown! I’m excited and a little nervous. I have no idea what to expect as far as my running time. It would be great if I could finish at 1 hour and 5 minutes, but I’m not sure that’s a realistic goal at this time. I’m also concerned about weather conditions. Apparently, an arctic front is coming through, tonight. The high tomorrow is 50.

Have I ever mentioned I hate running in cold and windy conditions? Well, I do! I wouldn’t consider 50 to be that cold, but the race starts early. It will be cold enough to wear gloves, which reminds me, I really need some.

I was looking forward to taking Cheyenne, but it might be too cold. My mom and Natasha are coming into town, so if it’s chilly, she can stay behind with them. Amy and her family are also thinking about coming, if so, we will have a full house.

About Last Night….
We had a little episode with Cheyenne. Every night, I put her down at 8 pm and she falls to sleep within minutes. Well, last night she decided she wanted to make her own schedule. I tried feeding her, rocking, her burping her, I even took her blanket off, thinking that she might be too hot. Trey took over and used one of those nose bulbs and sucked her snot out and that seemed to do the trick. He’s so good with her! She ended up going to bed at 9:30 pm an hour and a half later than her normal bedtime. She didn’t make a peep the rest of the night. She really is an easy going-happy-loving-sweet-baby girl.

I can be thankful that….
Since returning to work, I haven’t had an episode like that in middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment