Monday, January 05, 2009

Icy Conditions Keep Us In

Today has been cold and Icy. I was planning on running some errands, but figured they can wait until tomorrow.

So, Cheyenne and I have been at the house all day. This morning, I had a chance to go for a run on the treadmill, while Cheyenne took a nap. When she woke up I feed her and noticed she had dry blood collected in her ear. I called the pediatricians office and the nurse told me to keep an eye on her the next two days to see if it does it again. It's weird that she had dry blood there because she's not acting like anything is wrong. She's eating and sleeping the same and she's not irritable.

In other news, Trey called me earlier and said he couldn't move because his back was killing him. A few hours later he made it home and he wasn't kidding. The pain was so bad, I had to go outside and help him get out of his work van. Once we were inside, I had him sit in the office chair and rolled him across the house. Tomorrow he will see our family doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment