Monday, December 08, 2008

From 4 to 6 am & Our Time Away from the House

Do we look tired? We are. Cheyenne had the hiccups at 4 am and didn't fall into a deep sleep until 6 am.
I feel sorry for her when she gets the hiccups becuase I can tell it frustrates her and their is nothing I can do to make it stop.


Not only are we tired from this morning, but we're recovering from yesterday. Yesterday was our first big outing. We went to church, out to eat, and then over to some friends house to watch the Cowboys game. I was surprised she slept through Trey's hollering and screaming durning the game. If you've ever watched a Cowboys game with Trey, you know how rowdy he can get.

Later that night, Cheyenne stayed at home with Trey, while I went with some friends to see Erin at the hospital. She gave birth to Brianna and I wanted to see how they were doing. I was a little worried leaving Cheyenne behind, but I didn't want to take her to the hospital. When I finally made it home, she was anxious to eat. If I would've been out any later, she probably would've had a melt down.

Well, today, was my first time to take her out in public by myself. I was running low on a few groceries, so I packed her up and we headed to the grocery store. She slept through the entire thing. What a wonderful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment