Friday, November 28, 2008

Cheyenne's Homecoming

We're finally home! We were discharged from the hosptial this afternoon. It feels so good to have Cheyenne home. No more visitiation hours.






















We haven't had a chance to thank everyone, but Trey and I truly appreciate the thoughts and prayers.


Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We obviously spent ours at the hospital, but we have so much to be thankful for. Trey's parents and brother came into town for a few hours to see Cheyenne. I'm glad they came into town because otherwise it would've been a lonely day. This year was the first year, I have ever ate out on Thanksgiving. We went to Boston Market, where they were serving turkey. And later that evening, my boss brought us leftovers. So, just like everyone else we got our turkey too.

No comments:

Post a Comment