Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long Drive Home

I wish I could say things are going great as I'm approaching my ninth month of pregnancy, but the truth is I've been in pain the last few weeks. I talked to my doctor about it at my last visit and he assured me my cervix is still closed. It feels like Cheyenne is about to pop out, but what do I know, I'm just carrying her. The way the doctor explained it, is my body is preparing for birth. The pain is still there even today, but I guess it's just something that I will have to overcome.

Trey has several work related, out of town trips in the next few days. It's good overtime, but I do feel uneasy having him away, especially since I don't feel like myself. One of the trips will have him 6 hours away, so he'll have to stay the night. That would be a long drive back home, if he needed to rush to the hospital. He could literally miss everything.

You know that rule for pregnant women about how they shouldn't travel the closer they are to their due date? Well, the same rule should apply to their husbands.

I'm sure nothing will happen, but there is always that small chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment