Monday, October 06, 2008

Child Prep Classes

Lately, I've been feeling so tired. Today, I spent the day at the house and just sat around. Tomorrow, I'm going to work, so I hope I get my energy back.

Well, in the last few weeks, I've decided not to sign up for a Lamaze class. Instead, I'm going to watch videos from the UTA school of nursing video library about pain management during labor and delivery. I haven't signed off on all child prep classes, this weekend, I'll be attending a breast feeding class.

I've received lots of information already from nurses, friends, and family about breast feeding. You'd be surprised how passionate women are about this subject. It's something I'm looking forward to especially the bonding time.

More Maternity pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment