Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Work Follwed by a Never Ending Cycle

After a busy weekend, I show up to work and I get slammed with project after project. It's appointments, followed by meetings, followed by tapings, followed by video that needs to be edited, followed by photography requests, followed by a long laundry list of more things. Today, I almost worked 12 hours, but I finally had to say, this will just have to wait until tomorrow.

When I got home, Trey knew I was tired and hungry so he offered to help with dinner. I really appreciated that. The rest of the night I vegged in front of the tube. I've really been wanting to work out, but have been so exhausted the last two evenings, I'm promising myself that tomorrow I will.

On a side note:
Yesterday, at work, I got stuck in an elevator for 20 minutes. I was stuck in there with two other people. We had to call for help and a cop and maintenance guy eventaully rescued us. I couldn't help, but think what if I was further along in pregnancy and actually went into labor? I voiced my concern to Karen, one of the ladies stuck in there with me. She use to be a med surge nurse and said she had actually delivered a baby in an elevator many years ago. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment