Thursday, August 07, 2008

Snapshot at 6 months

I just realized, for the first time, I'm pregnant! HA!
"What? I'm having a baby?"

I'm really shooting out now. I don't know if I can make it another month in this shirt.


Well, as you can see, my stomach has grown overnight. I feel just like everyone told me I would around this time....like my old self (minus the stomach). I'm passed the morning sickness and most of the nausea associated with the first trimester. And even the heartburn is starting to decrease and back pains....What back pain?

I'm still working out, but not really running because it has been so hot. I'm hitting the elliptical at least 4 times a week for an hour each time. This week I've noticed a drastic difference in my breathing. It's become harder during work out sessions to take deeper breaths. I guess everything is getting scrunch and shifted, including my lungs.

My latest craving has been chocolate covered pretzels. I'll eat a bag and then tell Trey, "Okay, that's it, no more pretzels. Don't ever buy those again." And what does he do? He comes home with 2 more bags thinking he's helping. I'm sure Cheyenne doesn't appreciate all the sugar, so I better take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment