Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Still in My PJs

I got in late last night and luckily my work schedule worked out to where I don't have to go in today. So, instead of working, I'm at home eating a late breakfast.

This weekend was fun. We had family from Midland stay at the house Friday and Saturday. Yep, Aunt Jari and Uncle John stayed at Anderson Hotel. Saturday evening we had a chance to spend some time with them at the Movie Tavern. We watched Step Brothers. I'm glad we had a chance to go, because Trey and I had been talking about going for weeks.

Well, Sunday we spent the day hanging out with Clint and Sarah. They moved here from Louisiana and had a friend in town visiting. They didn't know where to take her since they aren't that familiar with the area, so Trey and I sort of became their tour guides.

We ended up going to the Stockyards and Sundance Square.

This was Sarah's wonderful idea.
Sarah, Melody, and Me
Gotta pose with the Cowboy statue
Ride it Cowboy


Sundance Square in downtown Ft.Worth

Wall mural

No comments:

Post a Comment