Friday, July 11, 2008

3D Sonagram of Cheyenne

Look at that adorable nose. Too cute! And is that red or brown hair?
This morning Trey and I went to my doctors visit. Everything is running smoothly. I've gained 3 more pounds since the last visit and I'm sleeping better now that I surround myself with pillows. This morning I had another charlie horse, but this time I knew what to do. I immediately pointed my toes upward and the pain vanished. Nice. I mentioned this to my doc and he said I need to consume more calcium. Fair enough.

Well, here are some 3D photos, as well as some normal sonagram pictures.


I'm going to enjoy the day off, by relaxing at the house. Poor Trey wishes he had Friday's off too, but we both know that that will never happen. I kind of feel guilty, for having Friday's off when he has to go back to work. Maybe, we can meet up for lunch. That would be nice, but I don't think it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment