Monday, June 16, 2008

Massage at the MAC


This morning I went to the Mavericks Activity Center, on UTA's Campus. The building is fairly new. The MAC houses the campus gym and massage therapy unit.

When I first started working at UTA, I had a gym membership, but that was during the remodeling process. So, today was the first time I had a chance to walk around the renovated space. The reason I stopped my membership was because I started running in my neighborhood. There is something about running outside, but after seeing the MAC I would rejoin in a heartbeat.

As for the massage, it was wonderful, but I'm still feeling a tiny amount of pain in my lower back. I'll talk with my doctor soon and see what he recommends. It may just be something I will have to deal with...the joys of pregnancy.

The Lobby Area

Cardio Equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment