Sunday, June 01, 2008

Baby Name Madness, Almost Fainting, Sex and the City, and More

I'm pleased at the baby poll response. It looks like it might be a close call.

This weekend Trey and I have loosely been throwing baby names around. Trey really knows how to pick them....One boy name he was throwing around was Jorge, pronounced HOR-hay. Trey's crazy, insane crazy if he thinks I'm calling my son that. I think he was just joking, I'm praying he was joking. We don't have any names written in stone, but I'm hoping we will come to some sort of civil agreement in the weeks ahead.

Other than trying to name my first born, I had an interesting weekend. Friday, I went to the library and nearly fainted while I was standing in line. It was a little embarrassing, but fortunately I made it through the line without falling down. I'm not quite sure why I almost fainted, but it really scared me. The following day I felt much better.

Saturday, I had a chance to hang out with Cortnee (faint free) and watched Sex and the City, the movie. If you haven't seen the movie and you're considering, go and see it while it's in the theater, you won't be disappointed.

And finally, today, Trey and I actually woke up early enough to go to the early Sunday church service. I don't think I've blogged this, but we joined the church down the street from us, a few weeks ago. It's about time, right? We finally have a church home.

No comments:

Post a Comment