Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally, Made it out to the Stockyards

From Stockyards

Mom and Natasha came to visit us this weekend. I wanted to do something different so we made our way down to the Stockyards.

We spent most of the day out there. We watched the cattle drive, I ate an amazing burger from Riscky's, and we took a train ride along the Trinity River.

We had a great weekend, but I think I exhausted myself. I'm still having morning sickness off and on all day long. I think I just hit the 12 week hill in my pregnancy, when morning sickness is "suppose to stop." Yeah, we'll see about that.

Here is a view from the train ride looking towards downtown Ft. Worth.
From Stockyards

1 comment:

  1. Just a little encouragement. I hit the 12 week mark and the sickness didn't stop, but now it has. I had just resolved myself to think that I was going to have it forever. So there's hope!

    ReplyDelete