Sunday, April 13, 2008

Throw Your Diamonds Up!

The Jay-Z...Mary J Blige Concert was awesome. I've been to a lot of rock n' roll concerts, but very few rap shows. The Snoop Dog concert doesn't count.

Cortnee got us great seats too. She's so lucky because she has a job that allows her to have access to free shows like this often. I'm just fortunate enough that she invites me.

Well, the venue was packed and everybody was dancing and waving their hands in the air. And apparently shooting up their diamonds, yeah I guess so.

The show was in Dallas and I don't care what anybody says the drive from Dallas to Ft. Worth sucks at 2 am. I got home sometime after 2 and woke up this morning to go to church. Needless to say, I'm exhausted.

I slept a few hours in the living room while Trey and I watched the Masters on CBS. That's the best background noise to fall asleep to. Now, I'm just waiting to go to a Sunday night small group class. Trey and I are still visiting the same church and we really seem to like it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:28 PM

    I WISH U HAD MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MJB AND JAYZ CONCERT.

    ReplyDelete