Sunday, March 16, 2008

No Wires Attached and Crabgrass

I finally upgraded to a wireless router. This wireless router thing, has been long overdue. But the iPod Touch was my main motivator that made me bite the bullet.

Currently, I'm in the guest bedroom blogging away and earlier I sat on the front porch surfing my little heart out. Why did I wait so long to do this?

So, other than going online, I'm trying to recoup after a very busy weekend. In yesterday's post, I failed to mention that Trey and I woke up early to do 2 hours of yard work. Apparently, this lot we're on has weeds galore. The landscaper who installed the sod gave us a little sod and a lot of weed.

Honestly, I didn't know we had weeds, because it was growing in nicely. It wasn't until Trey informed me that we don't have grass we have Crabgrass. A few weekends ago, we started to pull some of them, but barely made a dent, so yesterday all we the energy to do was mow it flat. And yes, even mowing the front and backyard took two hours with both of us working.

No comments:

Post a Comment