Saturday, March 08, 2008

iTouch for Higher Education


Spring break is coming up, but I won't have a break anytime soon. I like staying busy and things are starting to pick up at work. Our nursing distance education has me on my toes. A few days ago I was handed an Apple iPod touch. Pretty Cool!

Soon, our department will be launching video and audio via iTunesU. The students enrolled in this program will have the ability to download class lectures to their iPod touch (which is issued to them). This technology amazes me and I do this for a living.

I know the students are going to love all the features on the iPod touch. Now I'm really glad I didn't purchase the iPhone for myself, because I'd be lugging around two very similar devices. Right now, I'm okay having my very affordable phone plan, but the next phone upgrade will most likely be the iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment