Monday, March 24, 2008

A Great Trip

The trip in Stillwater was great. Linda and Steve showed us all around town. We slept at their apartment and even took Corky along. They have a long hair Dodson named Rusty. Rusty has a reputation for not getting along with others even humans, but Linda and Steve said that he did better with Corky, than they expected. About Corky and the trip...He's a great traveler! I mean it too. Trey said we should start traveling with him and I agree.
Saturday morning, Linda and I went for a 3 mile run. I enjoy running by myself, but here lately it's been getting really old, so it was nice to have a running buddy to talk to for the 30 minute hike. Her neighborhood is a little hilly, so the run was definetly harder than my normal one. Around the 2 mile mark our chatting slowed down because I was focusing on breathing.

I laughed a lot this past weekend and it was so nice to see friends. Trey kept teasing Linda about being a bad host, but thats what he does. Actually, both Linda and Steve were great host. Linda made these amazing brownie sundaes and always had something for us to do, and knew when we just wanted to hang out and not do anything, but talk. Trey and I had so much fun and I can't wait for them to make the trip to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment