Thursday, January 17, 2008

Laughter Yoga

Since the weather is dreary for outside exercise, I've started doing yoga again. Wednesday morning I had a good work-out and focused the routine on my core (abs).

So, today, Trey and I met-up for lunch. I normally don't drink much soda, but this time I had a tall glass. What was I thinking? Between all the soda I drank and Trey cracking jokes, I was in so much pain from laughing. The only pain I can compare it to is when someone is tickling you. You know...you'll laugh and smile, but really all that tickling hurts. That's what it felt like.

Since I'm on the subject of yoga and laughing, I might mention that I read this article about a free "laughter yoga" class and I'm seriously thinking about attending. Last week I was going to go, but Trey's parents were in town. We watched the Cowboys game too. Yeah, a game I could've gone without seeing, but that is neither here nor there, so let's never mention that game again. Deal.

At least the rest of the weekend was good. Trey's mom and I went to my favorite grocery store, Central Market to eat. I also took her all over our side of Ft. Worth to window shop. Good times-minus the game, Ohhhhh I menioned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment