Monday, January 07, 2008

Its Not Like I'm Working...

This morning I got a head start editing a video project. So, there I was, a video editing machine. The hours were flying by, that's when the entire building lost electrical power. Down goes my computer. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Without thinking I yelled out, "IT"S NOT LIKE I'M WORKING OR ANYTHING!"

I should've been pissed, but can you believe it - the one day I saved my work after every project change, the electricity goes out. Finally, an OCD pays off. Besides, even if I hadn't saved my work, I'm sure or at least believing, Leporad would do some magic.

Honestly, I'm thankful for the hour long power outage. I don't know what that yelling outburst was about. I'm guessing a natural reaction.

The outage gave me a chance to get away and take a break. Because once I get to editing, it's all tunnel vision from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment