Monday, December 03, 2007

Cell Phone Screams: Kill Me

I've had my cell phone for 2 and a half years. I've never replaced the battery and these last few weeks it's been dying rapidly. Even though I could buy a new battery I would rather upgrade to another phone. I'm with AT&T, but you won't hear anytime soon (by that I mean years) about me getting the iPhone. As much as I love Apple products, this is one product I will pass. I'm hoping the next iPhone that comes out will have turn by turn GPS. That is something I would like to invest in.

No iPhone for me. I have my eyes on another cell and it's fairly inexpensive. The only problem about it, is that it's currently out of stock everywhere in the DFW area. I'm suppose to look online and try to purchase it. I may wait, as my current cell dies a slow and painful death. Every time it beeps, it screams, "Kill Me!"

You wanna hear something funny about my cell? I dropped it while back, while riding on my scooter. I was driving at about 38-40 MPH and it slipped out of my pocket. The battery fell off and I just put it back together. The old Razor and I have been through some hard times, but it's time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment