Sunday, November 18, 2007

Settling Nicely

We don't have much on the walls yet. We're slowly figuring out where we want things to go.

One more thing to add to my ever growing to-do list, is figure out what color I want to paint the bedrooms. Orginally, I wanted to paint the kitchen , but after chatting with Trey he thinks it might be a bad idea. Apparently, the walls are rounded at the edges so the spaces/walls flow right into the next area. If I want to paint one area I better be ready to paint half of the house. At least the bedrooms are seperate.

I love this kitchen. It's so much fun to cook in this space.




































































This is the mudroom. It's a great place to drop our stuff, as soon as we step in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment