Thursday, November 01, 2007

Celebration Dance

This morning we closed on the house. Everything ran smoothly and we found out we took more money to closing than we needed, so that was a nice surprise.

And now the fun begins. As soon as work ends I'm heading HOME! And then from there back to the apartment :(

The first thing I'm going to do when I step in the house for the first time, as the homeowner, is do my signature celebration dance. You definitely won't see any pictures or video of that.

I haven't started packing the apartment because everything that we have, we use. Well, we do have a few items I could start moving like bar stools and DVD's. I'm so happy we're moving and I'm ready to do some cooking in a real kitchen. I already know the first thing I want to bake, chocolate chip cookies. It's nice to be a homeowner again and no I won't miss apartment living.

No comments:

Post a Comment