Monday, October 01, 2007

Mac Pro Arrives Early

Late this afternoon, my co-worker came around the corner and made some random remark about the mail...I looked down to see what he was talking about and there it was...the mac pro. I wasn't expecting it to arrive this early and was really hoping it would take a few more weeks. Why? Because apple announced Leopard's release date sometime in October. So sneaky. I decided to order the computer because typically it takes a few weeks for them to process an order, especially if it's custom. I figured by the time they build it, it would be mid October and by then Leopard would be out. Nope. The buzz is they'll have some kind of big release so it may be a few more weeks before the world will say "hello to tomorrow."

Well, even though Leopard is not installed I think I can manage and manage I will. This afternoon I didn't get a chance to play, but I have several projects that are dying to just sit near the new mac. I have high expectations to utilize this tool to the max. The bar has been raised high and I feel the pressure to live up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment