Sunday, October 07, 2007

Is Football Season Over Yet?

I know the season just started, but is over yet? Usually, when Trey begins his football binge, I go to the library and check out a few movies to watch on my laptop.

Saturday, I found a few movies at the library so I went to the register to check them out. That’s when the librarian politely told me I had an overdue CD. He didn’t have the artists name and all he would tell me was the CD was called In Bloom. I told him all the CD’s I had check out before: Johnny Lang, The Last Kiss Soundtrack, Rooney, Shane and Shane, and I couldn’t recall an In Bloom album.

I was frustrated so I went home and Googled In Bloom Remix. The artist that was associated with that album was Sara McLaughlin. I then remembered listening to that horrible music, it only lasted about five minutes in my CD player. The next day I found the disc in the Element. So, now I owe a two dollar fine and a nice apology to the librarian. By the way I never check out any movies while I was there, so today I planned on going to my office to play, while Trey vegged in front of the tube. I get cable in my office so I was planning on watching anything and everything, but football. I was also looking forward to playing on the new Mac, but once again my weekend plans were squashed because I couldn’t remember the 5 digit number to get into the lobby. It really wasn’t a bad weekend, it just didn’t play out like I thought it would. Next weekend will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment