Monday, September 10, 2007

Talking Over Breakfast

If you care or if you don’t, the Mat Kearney concert was amazing! Kearney performed his entire album and then some, including a song that will be featured this season of Grey’s Anatomy.

After the show Cortnee and I went to Waffle House to talk over breakfast. While I was picking at my soggy waffle, I half jokingly complained about an argument I had with Trey----The argument was over laundry of all things. Her response was laughter. I suppose it was funny, I just needed someone from the outside to point it out. Yeah, Trey and I arguing about shirts and socks…that sounds like an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, minus the studio audience.

Well forget about the clothes, the concert rocked, hanging out with Cortnee was so much fun and I discovered Waffle House.

Note to self: Have more weekends just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment