Friday, September 21, 2007

Summer Evaluation

Now that summer is over, its time to evaluate whether I did what I said I was going to do. A few months ago this is what I planned:

1. Attend a Wedding-Brian and Susan's Wedding near the coast.
We did go to the wedding and it was a blast. Trey wanted to be cool so he bought my little sister and her friend a six-pack of energy drinks. Wow, Trey is so cool huh?


2. Go to the Ball Park
How can I forget all that free food? We went with Brandon and his fiancé.


3. Go to Six Flags
This never happened, but I almost went when Amy came to visit.

4. Go to a Water Park -Maybe hurricane harbor
This didn’t happen. I would blame it on the entire month of July since it rained almost everyday, but honestly I just wasn’t up to going.

5. Shopping
I managed to go shopping every other weekend. Since we live in the box I couldn’t buy anything big so needless to say, the majority of purchases were clothing.

6. Attend a concert
Cortnee and I went to the HOB Matt Kearney concert. It was so much fun, definitely a highlight of the summer.

7. Go to the Botanical Gardens
For some reason I didn’t make it out there. I still want to go before they close for the season.

8. Go and Visit Uncle Jerry and Aunt Karen in Southlake.
A few weeks ago we went out there and went swimming when mom and dad were in town.


9. Go to Central Market to shop, eat and take a culinary class.
I didn’t have an opportunity to take the $60 dollar class--that is only an hour long…yeah, however, I did shop there and even went to an outdoor concert with my mom and Natasha.

10. Take bikes out to Trinity Trails
We did this and it was a work-out. We haven’t made another trip since.


11. Continue to work out
Umm, all I can say is sorry Linda. No, I’ve been doing okay, but not as frequent as say three months ago.

12. Find a church and make some new friends in this area.
I’m still friendless, no not really, but really. We haven’t found a church, but then again we’ve only visited one. Sounds like we have some church visiting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment