Monday, September 17, 2007

Scheduling Dates Around the Football Season

When Trey decides to watch football, he doesn’t just watch it; he immerses himself in it. So, with us living in basically a one room house, I have not other option, but to go along for the ride. Don’t misunderstand, I do enjoy football, but not to the extent that Trey does. Give me one Cowboys game a week and I’m good, but don’t bombard me with 3 games back to back, not to mention the channel bouncing from one game to the next.

So this weekend, instead of watching, I opted for the public library. Five books and two DVD’s later I found myself in a happy place, far away from football. While I was there I picked up a flyer for a live music event. Trey said he’d go to whatever it is as long as we can work around his football watching weekends.
That’s good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment