Thursday, September 13, 2007

Morning Rush

USA Today is my favorite newspaper, so yesterday when Trey brought me one home it was a real treat. One article stood out in particular. The article was titled; As commutes begin earlier, new daily routines emerge. I can relate to the whole commuting bit so I read it and by the end of it I was excited about waking up early (the next morning-which was this morning) and creating some of my own routines. That was the plan, but instead it was one of those hectic mornings when you realize you’ve over slept and by the time you hit the road everyone in the world is driving the same direction. Luckily, traffic wasn’t horrific and I didn’t have any morning meetings lined up. Well, it looks like my new morning routine will have to wait until tomorrow.

P.S. Something I thought was interesting relating to the previous post I made: The front door at our old house is the same type of door that we have at our new house. That makes me appreciate how the builders are emphasizing the details and are really trying to stay true to the architectural period.


Read the USA Today Article

No comments:

Post a Comment