Monday, September 24, 2007

Jazz On The Boulevard

This weekend we went to Jazz on the Boulevard, a massive outdoor concert. I was expecting a small intimate show, instead it was loud and there were mobs of people. MOBS. We walked around and browsed the artsy vendor booths and left shortly after. Next year we’ll know to bring lawn chairs and drinks.

While we were there Trey and I sat on a bench and had a photography shoot-off. We’re both very competitive and Trey initiated the game: who can take the best picture. I think my picture is better and I tried telling him, “Remember, I do this for a living.” I think Trey still believes his picture is the best. How does that saying go? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My Pic


Trey’s Pic

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:13 PM

    I Really like Trey's Pic it looks really professional. Dom see if Trey will help you take better pics.

    ReplyDelete