Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The House Is Not Pink

After about two comments on the house, I felt obligated to post this entry: The House Is Not Pink. I’m assuming the reason why it looks pink (in the other post) is because the color temperature on my camera setting or perhaps the way the sun hit the paint or maybe because the paint only had one coat. I honestly don’t know.

As you can clearly see here the house is a maroonish, redish color.


I'm hoping by the end of the day they'll have the front bricked. Okay, now this brick looks oragne...hmmmm.

Foam insulation…Looks like marshmallows.. yummy!

More insulation. This is the main product the builders are emphasizing when marketing these houses. I'm curious to see what our first utility bill will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment