Thursday, September 27, 2007

E-mail is For Old People

The University of Texas at Arlington is now hosting and supporting faculty, staff, and student blogs. I found this information out today, when I attended the blog seminar titled, E-mail is For Old People. It’s funny because the majority of people there were really old.

This is the second blog seminar I’ve attended. The first one I attended was in San Antonio. I’m a huge supporter of the blog community and I’m excited that the university is offering this outlet: not just to faculty and staff, but to the students as well.

So all this blog talking got me thinking and inspired me to create yet another blog. This new blog will be solely dedicated to my professional work. Think of it as a web-visual portfolio. It will have pictures, video, and possibly audio files of my work.

I don’t think I’ll go with UTA’s hosting, even though I love‘em. I’m pretty sure I’ll stick with blogger. I hope those of you who read (and by the way never comment on) domandtrey will click onto my new blog (when I create it). Yes, it's always okay to look and comment, I don't bite...hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment