Thursday, August 16, 2007

Smart Hospital™ at UTA

Photo by freelance photographer Jon P. Uzzel












Usually I’m the one taking the photos, but last week a photojournalist stopped by work and needed bodies. It’s summer time so a lot of the nursing students are off campus. So, somehow I found myself posing as a nurse. The article including picture, appeared on Fort Worth Business Press.


Read the Article

Right now it’s an exciting time to be working for the School of Nursing at UTA. We’re getting pumped up for a one of a kind facility called the Smart Hospital™. I guess you just have to read the article to see what all the buzz is about. Lately, we’ve been getting a lot of press, which makes my life busy. Typically, the reporters don’t bring their own photographer, since I take care of that for the department, but in this case the FWBP hired a freelancer to shoot this.

Here is one of my favorite photos I’ve taken for the Smart Hospital™

No comments:

Post a Comment