Monday, August 27, 2007

The Exterior Frame Is Up

I took these pictures Sunday afternoon. In a matter of hours the builders had the exterior framed up. Yeah, it blows my mind how fast this house is being built. Trey and I were saying as much as we drive by the house we might as well just move in now. Okay, I'll go get the boxes now.
Aside from the house, I’ve decided to never go grocery shopping at Wal-Mart every again. I stood in the checkout line for 20 minutes yesterday. I think I’m going to start shopping at Albertsons or ever better do all my shopping at Central Market. The reason why I’m leaving Wal-Mart is because the lack of Customer Service. The workers hate working there and if they don’t want to be there then I don’t want to shop there. So long Wal-Mart. My experience yesterday was so bad I’m seriously considering writing them a letter. I should do it.

I can’t help, but reflect on the South Park episode where the town vows to stop shopping at Wal-Mart. I guess it’s true, every incident in life can be related to South Park.





Trey insisted I take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment