Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Summer Without My Scooter

Scooter withdrawals don’t even begin to describe how I feel not having my shiny friend. With the move and our current living situation, Trey and I have made the wise decision to keep his motorcycle and my scooter in storage. Trey jokingly said we can bring my scooter to Fort Worth, the only catch is--- I have to drive it from Abilene to here. He’s crazy and he knows it.

Last week, as we were driving I saw a vintage scooter shop. As Trey passed it I yelled, “STOP AND TURN AROUND!” When I was browsing through the aisles of shiny bikes, I began to regret leaving mine behind. There really isn’t anything I can do to make it better except look forward to spring. Maybe by then we’ll have a place to store our bikes. The funny thing about the whole situation is we recently paid the note off on both bikes…so now we really own them and we can’t even drive ‘em. The next note to be paid is the Element. I’m really excited about that one because by end of this year we’ll own it too! Hooray for financial peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment