Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer Plans

1. Attend a Wedding-Brian and Susan's Wedding near the coast
2. Go to the Ball Park
3. Go to Six Flags
4. Go to a Water Park -Maybe hurricane harbor
5. Shopping - My favorite
6. Attend a concert - I have to see which bands are coming to this area
7. Go to the Botanical Gardens
8. Go and Visit Uncle Jerry and Aunt Karen in Southlake
9. Go to Central Market to shop, eat and take a culinary class - Honest to God, I love Central Market. Have you been? It makes shopping an event not a chore.
10. Take bikes out to Trinity Trails
11. Continue to work out - I recently got a membership here at the UTA gym. It's amazing! The cardio machines have LCD screens so I can watch the food network while burning off some calories.
12. Find a church and make some new friends in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment