Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Perfect Day

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! I know…I know it rained all morning and afternoon, but it was such a delight. Before it started to rain I went for a jog with Linda and hoped we wouldn't get drenched. Later I came home watched several movies and feel asleep on the couch. I need my rest because this weekend I'm going to be super busy with work.

I have great news: my night job will soon come to an end! That's right, I was talking with Trey about how I think it's a good time for me to quit and he said, "yeah, go for it." The night job was great while it lasted and we got the FPU "Debt Snowball" rolling. I think in our culture people don't take on their financial responsibilities like they need to. Sometimes, you just have to take a big bite of humble pie and be a responsible adult to take care of your future. Boy did I eat some humble pie and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment