Friday, January 12, 2007

A Love-Hate Relationship

No, I'm not talking about my husband, mom, or sisters...instead I'm referring to a company...Apple.

Recently, Apple made an announcement and the world stopped to listen. Isn't it a sad world when more people tune in to hear what Steve Jobs has to say and few make an effort to tune in to the President's recent address? I haven't decided if I'm going to support the iPhone considering my history with Apple products. Only time will tell, but how can I resist the sleek technology that will depreciate my quality of life. Oh, the dilemma.

1 comment:

  1. I am unsure about the iPhone as well. I have had a better experience than yourself with Apple products and I know that when it comes out it will be hard to resist, but I may nee to for my own sake. I feel like I am becoming way to digitized. The amount of "productivity" apps and such that I have on my Mac is embarassing, and then there is my iPod which goes with me all day and then plugs into a stereo in the evening. Not to mention all the digital camera gear... Now they might get me to buy a new cellphone

    ReplyDelete