Wednesday, December 06, 2006

High School Humanities Journal

Back in high school I kept a humanities journal and my teacher would respond. I found the journal the other day and thought I should post this.

Please excuse the sloppy writing. I was going for the Kerouac method. You should click the image to enlarge it.



When I first read this quote I thought I wrote it and was feeling atiquite (did I spell that right?) and then I read that I was not the author. Despite the questionable authorship, I still love this quote.

1 comment:

  1. I had Monroe for Humanites as well in high school. I like the quote, starting the day off with a good frame of mind does help out. I think it's pretty cool that you tried to attempt such a thing in high school when most people just get by and are content with that.

    ReplyDelete