Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Date, The Weekend, & The Week Ahead

Let’s start with the date-
The record still stands. Trey didn’t cook for me, instead I cooked and we watched a special on the NFL network about the Cowboys QB, Tony Romo. Wow, that’s what I call a good time! Football on a Friday night what else can a girl ask for? It’s alright, luckily for my husband I’m not high maintenance. In all truth, I actually enjoyed myself.

Now moving on to the rest of the weekend-
Every Christmas work party I’ve attended has been boring. So, with that being said, I expected a dull night. So, the party was at Miller Ranch and began at noon and ended the next morning. To my suprise the party was so much fun! It was definitely one of the best parties I’ve ever attended. Trey and I spent the night and we managed to snatch a secluded room while some people had to sleep in an open area on bunks (suckers). It was nice meeting everyone that Trey works with. Now I can put a face with the name.

Finally the week to come-
Well, I’m actually still recovering from the weekend. Sunday my little sister and I went out to the ABC bike trail and rode 8 plus miles. My butt is sore and I know Natasha is probably in pain because she doesn’t usually ride. Anyways, I guess this subject line more or less relates to the weekend. Umm, the week ahead looks good. And I know I’m going to have to get gifts together, start baking, and figure out what we're doing on Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment