Thursday, October 12, 2006

Praise and Radiohead

Before I begin you must understand that I have this red notebook full of praise and worship music. Every now and then I pull out the dusty guitar and jam.

Now moving on to my story, Trey and I met today for lunch. Afterwards, we had some time to kill so we went out to the car to listen to music. He had a guy from work burn him some Christian music and he was expecting to hear that when he turned on the CD player. Well, instead of hearing nice Christian music he heard my favorite band instead, Radiohead. He absolutely hates their music and he doesn't know good music when he hears it. He told me, "Dominique, you must worship this band because I was looking through your music folder and I saw their music in there." Trey is so funny sometimes. Even though I knew he was joking, he said it so seriously I almost thought he was genuinely concerned about the welfare of my worship. Trey's such a dork sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment