Friday, October 20, 2006

Good Night

It's sort-of late, but I felt like writing. Trey and I just got home from the Abilene High football game and I'm so tired. We got season tickets and have one more home game to attend, before playoffs start. It's taken me awhile to understand how the game works, but I finally understand it. I want Trey to see that I'm trying to take interest in something that he absolutely loves. A few days ago I watched the movie "Fever Pitch" and couldn't help, but compare the lead actor to my husband's (sometimes unhealthy) obsession with football.

Well, I'm getting ready to go to sleep and Trey is heading out the door to go to work. Yeah, he's on call this weekend, which means 24-7. He has to answer the company pager, but hopefully he won't be out too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment