Thursday, October 26, 2006

Can you believe this guy?

Earlier this afternoon, I joined Trey at a restaurant for lunch. I sat at the booth and Trey excused himself to the bathroom. Shortly after he left the manager of the restaurant approached my table and asked, “What’s a pretty lady like you doing eating all by yourself? Don’t you have anybody to join you?” He was obviously hitting on me and I told him yeah, my husband is joining me. I looked across the place and saw Trey coming towards us. The manager looked over and saw Trey too. The manager looked embarrassed and said, “Oh, you’re married to him, he does the maintenance for us.”

Trey sat down with me and the guy made small talk with us and tried not show he was too embarrassed. It was so funny, but awkward. Later, I told Trey what happened and he just laughed at the whole thing. He said man, that guy has some balls approaching you like that. When we finished eating we went to pay for the bill and the manager said we didn’t have to pay. Once we exited the restaurant I jokingly told Trey the reason why it was free was because I slipped the guy my number….yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment