Monday, September 04, 2006

You Can't Have It...It's MINE!

Okay so scratch the last blog entry I made. I won't be donating blood anytime soon. Why? Because I felt horrible the entire day. I was extremely parched and weak. I complained and was very unpleasant to be around, trust me.

You know I try to do something nice and it just back-fires on me.

On a side, side, side note: Trey and I met our neighbors across the street. They're a young married couple just like Trey and I and they are also fixing their house. Well they do have names: Kurt and Amanda. They were telling us their house is almost a hundred years old. Yeah, they're really nice and interesting. We're going to try to get together soon to do something. The fair is coming to town and I think we're going to invite them to go with us. Yes, fall is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment