Saturday, September 09, 2006

Something to Look Forward To

Looks like I have a part-time job. Yes after weeks of trying to find a job, I have finally found something that I will benefit from. I'll be working at Red3 Productions, a video production company here in town. They're made up of only a few workers, but they do great work that I won't be ashamed to be associated with. Oh and the best part is they don't record weddings....YES!

I'm still looking for something full-time while I'm going to be at R3P. I'm starting to learn that if you're out of touch in this kind of industry for more than six months you can easily be left in the dirt, so by working here I can really hound my skills and learn from some great veterans. I'm so stoked! Another great thing about this place is that they produce projects in High Definition.

Here is the website where I will be r3p.com

No comments:

Post a Comment