Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Daphne's Room is Missing a Bed

We've lived at our home for well over a year and we still had bare walls in the guest room/Daphne's room. I've had frames and artwork ready for hanging, it was just trying to get Trey to mount the things. Well, this past weekend Trey and I finally got around to hanging things up. It looks really different and I think D-dog likes it. One thing I should note is that our friend Sean doesn't have a bed so we let him borrow our matress from this bedroom. He needs it more than we do right now. So here is the bedless room.


Finally, pictures on the wall.


I've never been to a bed and breakfast, but this room makes me think BNB.


This corner of the room hasn't changed much, but now that I think of it, I'd have to say more dust has mounted on the guitar.


This is the tierra I wore on my wedding day. It was in a box before. It's too pretty to be in box where it can't be seen.


In this corner we put up the very purple picture. To the right are two small frames hanging. There's suppose to be one more, but the frame fell off the wall last week and the frame was damaged. I was home alone when it happened and it scared me half to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment