Sunday, May 14, 2006

Words From a Loving Soul



I'm so happy! I cannot express how happy I am. Graduation was absolutely wonderful. Afterwards Linda, Marilyn and I had a joint party that our parents hosted. We each had our own tables dispalyed with our college accomplishments and pictures of us throughout the years. Another thing we had on the table was an open book notebook for guest to write words of encouragement. Here is something Trey wrote to me:

"Hey babe, Dom,
I love you! You are awsome. Words cannot express how proud I am of you. Hope you have a great summer. Enjoy it because you will not have another one in a very long time. Relax and have fun. You are extremely talented you should not worry about your future. I will always be here for you in good times and bad.

Love your Hubby,
Trey"

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Hooray for Dom! And those are awesome sweet words from Trey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:12 PM

    P.s. I'm exrtremely pissed off at how good you look on your graduation day. I looked like hell. But I didn't wear shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, only hippies go shoeless. And thanks, I figured I better look half-way decent since everybody and there momma was gonna be taking picutres.

    ReplyDelete