Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Summer

Every summer I make a list of things I want to do for the summer and here's the list for this year...

1. Lay out in my backyard
2. Walk my beagle more
3. Eat healthier and put that gym membership to good use
4. Attend several gym classes
5. Buy and watch a season of South Park
6. Play my guitar more
7. Get involved in a church bible study
8. Travel somewhere, (Clyde doesn't count)
9. Go bike riding
10. Go camping

The more I think about it, the more I want to go camping. You should see the way I camp, it's not rough at all. Last time we went I took my laptop, camcorder, and ipod, not to mention we were a few yards away from a bathroom with a shower. That's my kind of camping! Besides everyone knows the best part of camping is the food, especially the smores.

No comments:

Post a Comment