Monday, March 06, 2006

Two Years Ago on This Day...

Trey and I got married. He woke me up this morning at 6:30 to tell me happy anniversay. That sucker always beats me at everything. We don't have anything planned for today (or at least that I know of), but last year we went camping so I think this weekend we might do the same thing. I want to go San Angelo over spring break becasue I hear they have a great bike trail. Yeah, spring break is right around the corner and the second half of it I'll be in Washington DC. Oh, I can't wait.

FYI: Last night I was sitting on the edge of my seat as I waited to hear who got best picture. I started screaming when they said Crash. I'm so happy Crash won and was seriously disappointed Robert Altman didn't get best director. Oh well, everyone knows best picture is what really counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment