Monday, March 13, 2006

Street Legal

I'm officially legal! I went down to the DPS to take the written and driving exam to legally drive my scooter. I read the 50 page book and spent over an hour at the DPS. Trey and I have spent the weekend riding all over town on the vino. We went to a few open houses just because, and we were disgusted and amazed at some of the houses we saw. We came back at the end of the day and decided we are very fortuned to have found such a great house for the right price. Other than scooter news, it's safe to say that spring break is here. I will be flying out of DFW Wednesday on my way to Washington DC. So if you don't hear from me for a while that is why. I'll be attending the National Broadcasting Society National Convention. Hope everyone has a safe and fun Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment